[CS-FSLUG] Cognitive Reflection Test

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:50:44 CDT 2005

Took me a while, and when I looked at the answers I was mostly wrong.
I don't think these tests are a good measure of anything for me
because I always do poorly at them but I'm also very smart when it
comes to real world problems. What I'm not is fast, but when it comes
to math and sciences I often figure out what is being taught that day
and the idea behind it before the introduction is even finished
because I'm very logical I guess. I can take a long time comming up
with the answer to conventional math questions, but when it comes to
problem solving I can figure out a formula to solve the problem much
faster than my peers.