[CS-FSLUG] Nutty E-Mail

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:56:52 CDT 2005

Well, PowWeb, my webhosting service is now offering SquirrelMail.
Since it includes a calendar, a nice interface, etc., I'll probably
use it instead of the PowWeb interface.  SquirrelMail is pretty nice!
E-mail & Spam filters can be configured.  It's theme-able.  I'm
thrilled my webhost offers such a cool tool.

The only downside is the inability to import an address list. :-(
However, I can create, import, and export my Calendar stuff.  Not sure
of all the details on that yet, but I'll get further into it later.
Great time waster this evening.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist