[CS-FSLUG] What am I bid...?

Robert W. robertwo at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 13 19:32:43 CDT 2005

On 07/09/2005 04:33:22 PM, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Robert W. wrote:
>
>> I'm way behind on reading e-mail.  Were you able to get a copy of
>> the  SuSE DVD?
>
> Nathan is supposed to be working on it. However, I'd also be happy
> with a copy of White Box or CentOS for 64-bit.

Was Nathan able to send the SuSE DVD?  It's taking me longer than I
thought to get one of those others.  I only found torrents for the DVD
ISOs.  I've not used torrents before, or configured my firewall to
allow them.  And I don't have blank CD's on hand, or I'd burn those
instead.

I don't expect to have it sorted out before next week.  Is that okay?

--
Robert W.
robertwo at insightbb.com

Who of you by worrying can add a single