[CS-FSLUG] Interview nextweek tuesday...

mash. re.mash at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:54:20 CDT 2005

On 7/12/05, Nigel Ridley <nigel at rmk.co.il> wrote:
> mash. wrote:
> > Afternoon,
> >
> > Can I please ask that you would hold me up in prayer
> > next week as I am going for an job interview!
> >
> > It is a Linux support role based in the city and will
> > really be a breakthrough for me concerning gaining my first
> > true commercial GNU/Linux experience and hopefully the beginning
> > of my career in GNU/Linux and FOSS.
> >
> > hallelujah
> >
> > Thank you Jesus
> >
> > 'mash
> >
> > ps. It is Fedora/Redhat support

> Will do -- when is it exactly?
>
> Blessings,
>
> Nigel
>
> --
> It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
> --
>
> I AM Bible Studies and Resources
> http://www.i-amfaithweb.net
>
> Messianic E-Cards.com
> http://www.messianicecards.com
>
> OliveRoot Ministries
> http://www.oliveroot.net
>
> PrayingForIsrael.net
> http://www.prayingforisrael.net

It is a support role for a hosting company.
Basically supporting customers with their hosting requirements,
packages and account managment.

I have been providing 1st/2nd line support for about 2 years now, and
am really trying to push myself fully into the LAMP stack.
This is not easy when all you have is "bedroom" GNU/Linux experiance,
and only have MS commercial experiance.

I look forward to the day that I am in a fully FOSS role!

I have been trying to get into a support role in a LAMP enviroment
forever and once in, I know my work ethic and my strengths and can hopefully
push myself into sysad in the future. This role wiuld be the first step for me
and a building point for my career.

Thank you for your support in this

'mash