[CS-FSLUG] SUSE 9.3 installation comments

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 5 18:00:51 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 15:26 -0700, Jerry VanBrimmer wrote:
> Fred, what's the beef with ASUS boards? From what I've been reading,
> they're one of the better ones.

My name isn't Fred but I'll chime in anyway.  I've had very bad luck
with ASUS boards.  Working in a PC repair shop we had come across many
PCs that had problems we couldn't narrow down until we switched
motherboards and voila, fixed!

The best boards I have worked with are MSI and Abit.  I haven't tried
Soyo or whatever it is called but I hear they are good boards as well.
--
Brian

The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after
him.  -- Proverbs 20:7