[CS-FSLUG] Mission-minded

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sun Jul 3 21:25:10 CDT 2005

I have a friend, a young fellow about 22. He's just recently received
his certification for working in medical labs as a processing
technician, at whatever level is granted for an Associates degree.

He has a strong sense of calling to ministry, but feels called to use
this skill for Christ. Considering no lab in the US is likely to hire
him (no experience, get it?), it occurred to me he might do well working
with a mission organization. All he really has to have is room and
board, etc. He is in no position to fund it himself, nor raise funds for it.

Anyone know of an organization that would take him on?

--
Ed Hurst