[CS-FSLUG] NI: Allstate fires manager for Christian beliefs concerning homosexuality

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:29:19 CDT 2005

That reply was directed towards your comment regarding derogatory
jokes.  While I agree that it is possible that that is true, and that
people have a tendency to jump on the political correctness bandwagon
as it suits them, your comment seemed to be rather weakly supported.
What appears to amount to a personal attack on someone simply doesn't
seem to me to be a good way to make a point.

Is it too much to suggest that while you and I may disagree with
another person's views, that they may be relatively consistent in
their application of those views?

David