[CS-FSLUG] Consulting advice

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 00:50:17 CDT 2005

Things become a lot fuzzier when you're dealing with intellectual
"property".  How do you go about proving whether you came up with an
idea on the job or not?

Even if you came up with an idea while off the job, if it's a concept
relatively-closely-related to the company's field of work, then they
may be able to claim that without working at the company you wouldn't
have come up with it in the first place, and then be able to claim
either partial or full ownership over it.

David