[CS-FSLUG] (no subject)

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Jan 31 23:14:29 CST 2005

I won't resist the urge to make a statement. 7 seconds for windows to get a virus and 13 seconds for linux to get a virus. Gee, I haven't gotten a virus and I've been online with Linux for well over a year. I won't waste my time trying to reply to this guy as he obviously did not do his homework and he is far more biased in favor of windows than most of the IT department where I work. Also, he failed to mention WinNT 4.0 which, from my own experiences, was the stablest version of windows I ever used. Of course I do not have a need to return to windows. Oh, on a linux note, realplayer 10 is now available for download as an RPM file. I just installed it today and it works nicely. Better than 8 did (I didn't bother with 9).