[CS-FSLUG] A Favor to Ask

Andrew Minerd andrew at dothedrew.net
Thu Jan 27 23:56:50 CST 2005

While we're on the topic, I guess I'll add my own request: if you're replying to a long email, please "snip" and reply towards the top of your email, instead of after the countless paragraphs of the original. Right now, the only Internet access I have is on my BlackBerry, so perhaps the problem is magnified, but I've noticed it even when on a desktop. In most cases, I'd rather read your reply and perhaps the portion of the discussion that it pertains to, not the entire original - I've already received it once, anyways.

Andrew