[CS-FSLUG] Need input

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Tue Jan 25 10:41:56 CST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:18:59 -0500
Don Parris <evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:09:27 +0900
> Daniel Miller <sound.the.shofar at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Upon digging through my mound of no longer loved gear, I have come by
> > the following hardware:
> >
> > 3 DIMM modules of PC 100 RAM.  (Two are at 256 MB and the other at 64)
> > 2 RIMM modules of PC 800 RAM.  (Both are 256 MB)
> > 2 Slot Type PIII 900 Mhz processors (Motherboard bios is fried)
> > 1 Working Slot type Athalon motherboard with 800 MHz processor.
> > 1 Socket A Athlon processor at 900 MHz
> > 1 (Still working mind you) Voodoo 3 graphics card
> > 1 350 watt power supply
> >
> > All gear listed besides the bad motherboard (I wish it wasn't fried as
> > it supports dual processors) is in great working condition.  I am more
> > than willing to part with all of it, as the only thing that it's doing
> > is collecting dust.  If you are anyone else on the list can use it,
> > let me know and I will get it out to ou this weekend.
> >
> > Blessings,
> > Daniel
> >

> I could use the PC 100 RAM modules.  I've got several boxes that are in
> desparate need of a RAM boost.  I've already got 64MB modules, so the
> 256MB modules would be precious.  I've been hoping for some 128MB modules.

I should have added that I can e-mail you a receipt for your taxes.  We're a
non-profit ministry.

The other stuff looks exciting, and would love to have it, but I don't have
the hardware skills to drop the mobos into old HP Vectras - not sure they
would fit well.  Just trying to change a HDD out is a bear.

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/