[CS-FSLUG] Command line query

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Thu Jan 20 21:28:26 CST 2005

wget? I will have to try that if I ever get my laptop online. It does work now, using BasicLinix 3.2 (which does, incidentally, have an xwindow enviroment to play in---surprising for a two FLOPPY distro). Sadly, unless I can either get it online either via a nic 10/100 card or by way of internal modem, I am doomed to have to have to pull out the hard drive and attach it to my main computer if I want to install software (floppy drive is broken and I do not know how to repair such things).

Pax,
Christopher