[CS-FSLUG] Command line query

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Thu Jan 20 20:26:28 CST 2005

On Thursday 20 January 2005 19:59, Brian Derr wrote:
> The following is what I've tried.

> 1.)  wget http://ed.asisaid.com/VnE.jpg | xv -

wget -O- http://ed.asisaid.com/VnE.jpg | xv -

By default wget writes the file to disk. -O- tells it to write to stdout
instead. You might also need -q or something to prevent banners and
progress information getting underfoot. Or not.

Cheers; Leon

--
Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said,
"What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let him thus alone,