[CS-FSLUG] MICROSOFT DEPLOYS ITS COUNTERSPYWARE AGENT

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jan 18 21:36:27 CST 2005

MICROSOFT DEPLOYS ITS COUNTERSPYWARE AGENT

My nephew wanted an iPod for Christmas. So naturally I made sure he got
one -- just in time for Hugh Hefner to reveal his own content program
for the device, affectionately called Playboy's iBod. We should take
bets to see what folks will be looking at on the little white boxes 12
months from now. What bothers me most about the program -- and this
isn't the first mobile nudity extravaganza I've heard about -- isn't
that we might need parental controls for our kids' MP3 players, but the
fact that there are people out there who simply can't wait for their
porn until they get home.

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=B09C97:1F5C3D3

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."