[CS-FSLUG] Hosting some web pages

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 20:45:19 CST 2005

Well,

I'm on the php trail, making pages and taking names. I
need a place to put the pages I want to demo.
Therefore I need hosting, and since I can trust y'all,
I am looking for a deal for a php enabled host here
first.

There has been a discussion on this list about this
before, however, I can't remember who was offering the
services.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what's available for a yearly
plan (bandwidth, price, storage and all that).

Gabe