[CS-FSLUG] Supreme Court receives case to overturn Roe v. Wade

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jan 17 22:05:05 CST 2005

C E N T E R   F O R   R E C L A I M I N G   A M E R I C A
:From the Desk of Dr. Gary Cass, Executive Director

       + + PRO-LIFE ALERT, 1/17/2005
   Supreme Court receives case to overturn Roe v. Wade

       (Forward to your pro-life friends)

Fred,

On January 18, the U.S. Supreme Court will begin a process
that could overturn Roe v. Wade!

Because you have stood with the Center for Reclaiming
America on pro-life issues, I wanted to alert you to
this news.

On January 18, Norma McCorvey (the original "Jane Roe" of
Roe v. Wade) will file a legal appeal with the Supreme Court
to have Roe v. Wade reversed. I will be in Washington, D.C.,
on that day to stand with our friends at The Justice
Foundation in support of this case.

The Justice Foundation has invested thousands upon thousands
of hours in this case. They have gathered an enormous body
of evidence to support Norma's case.

Fred, this is a powerful opportunity to
refute Roe v. Wade!

Here is how you can help.

First, notify your friends. Forward this message to everyone
you know. We simply must get the word out.

Second, please pray for Norma and the team at The Justice
Foundation. Set aside time on January 18, specifically,
to pray.

Third, find out more about this case and how you can
impact The Justice Foundation’s efforts here:

http://www.operationoutcry.org

Thank you!

Dr. Gary Cass
Executive Director
Center for Reclaiming America

+ +
For CENTER coverage of this issue:

http://www.reclaimamerica.org/pages/operation/operationout.asp

+ +
The Center for Reclaiming America, established by
Dr. D. James Kennedy, is an outreach of Coral Ridge Ministries
to inform the American public and motivate Christians to defend
and implement the biblical principles on which our country was
founded. The Center, led by Executive Director Dr. Gary Cass,
provides non-partisan, non-denominational information, training,
and support to all those interested in impacting the culture and
renewing the vision set forth by our Founding Fathers.

Questions? cfra at coralridge.org

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."