[CS-FSLUG] Unborn babies feel pain!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 13 22:55:59 CST 2005

+ + CENTER FOR RECLAIMING AMERICA

                Your Immediate Action is Requested!

1/11/2005

Medical evidence is now overwhelming--unborn babies do indeed
feel pain. That means that during an abortion, a baby is in
agony during his or her futile struggle to stay alive!

With this scientific proof in hand, it is time for the pro-life
community to rise up and ensure that pregnant women know this
truth by petitioning Congress to pass the Unborn Child Pain
Awareness Act.

              + + Tell Mothers the Truth About Fetal Pain + +

Abortionists do not want pregnant women to know that their
babies experience excruciating pain during an abortion. Sadly,
a federal judge recently called a baby’s pain "irrelevant."

Now that we know the scientific truth, we want to enact a law
requiring abortionists to inform all women considering an
abortion after 20 weeks gestation the truth about their
baby's capacity to feel pain.

We believe--as do the abortionists--that if such a bill passes
into law and women know that their babies suffer as they die,
many will reconsider and turn back. The truth of the pain
abortion causes could save many lives!

               + + 100,000 Petitions Needed in 30 Days + +

With a new, decidedly pro-life Congress in place, hope for
passage of such a bill has never been more promising!

That is why the Center is calling on the pro-life community
in our nation to sign our national petition supporting the
Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act.

Please take action with us and be among the very first to
sign your name to this petition by clicking here:

http://www.cfra.info/183/petition.asp?RID=1864622

Over the next 30 days, we want to rally at least 100,000
citizens, and present these petitions directly to Congress,
urging them to give their full support to passage of this
bill.

We must not squander this opportunity to save hundreds--
potentially thousands--of unborn babies each year through
this legislation.

That is why throughout the month of January, the Center is
dedicating its resources to LIFE--with a major emphasis on
exposing the plight of the unborn.

As Center Executive Director Dr. Gary Cass asked during a
recent Right to Life breakfast: "What have you done to stop
the flow of innocent babies' blood from running down the
sewers in your community?"

You can petition Congress by adding your name to this
important petition:

http://www.cfra.info/183/petition.asp?RID=1864622

Thank you for standing with the unborn.

D. James Kennedy, Ph.D.
Founder
CENTER FOR RECLAIMING AMERICA

P.S. After signing our petition, I urge you to alert your
pro-life friends to join you. We simply must impact Congress
with an overwhelming flood of support for the unborn. Please,
after adding your name, pass on this message to your friends,
family, and worship leaders.

+ + Sign the "Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act Support" Petition

http://www.cfra.info/183/petition.asp?RID=1864622

+ +
For the latest pro-life updates:

http://www.reclaimamerica.org

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
The CENTER FOR RECLAIMING AMERICA, established by
Dr. D. James Kennedy, is an outreach of Coral Ridge Ministries
to inform the American public and motivate Christians to defend
and implement the biblical principles on which our country was
founded. The CENTER, led by Executive Director Dr. Gary Cass,
provides non-partisan, non-denominational information, training,
and support to all those interested in impacting the culture and
renewing the vision set forth by our Founding Fathers.

Questions? cfra at coralridge.org

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."