[CS-FSLUG] Dangerous cult leaders

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Jan 12 07:25:40 CST 2005

R. Thompson wrote:
> RE: Dangerous cult leaders: Where do we go to join up?
>
>     Ron T.
>
>>I've conspired with my wife to present a recent photo of us. Pay close
>>attention, as these two are really quite dangerous. Expect to see this

Well, if you talk to Jesus, you're already a member. We let angels
handle the roll-keeping. We're so dangerous we don't even take your
money. We just let God handle the financial arrangements for us. We wear
robes of righteousness, so expensive they are purchased in blood. But
you can't see them unless you observe closely for a period of time, with
the proper contemplative biblical mindset. Our cult demands that you
divorce yourself from material concerns until you see them as mere tools
in an invisible Kingdom that ignores all political jurisdictions. If you
understand these things, and do them, we simply assume you are a member
and treat you accordingly.

--
Ed Hurst