[CS-FSLUG] Humor me a moment

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Tue Jan 11 17:51:23 CST 2005

Norbert Bollow wrote:

>>Seriously, they have contacted people who attended a Bible Study I led
>>back in about 1997, and another in 1998, both hosted by my
>>friend/student at his place of work, after hours. It is to these people
>>that the Marshals have characterized me as a cult leader. Not that any
>>of them would believe it. I honestly suspect they are laying the
>>groundwork for something else, preparing to discredit me. What that will
>>lead to is anybody's guess. It's an old tactic, and one I learned in the
>>Military Police.
>
> Alternatively, I suspect that this could be the work of a wicked
> individual among the Marshals who has some influence over his
> collegues and who likes using this influence to create some
> negative sentiments against a disciple of Jesus Christ.
>
> In any case, we should consider it good news when we get some
> persecution.
>
> Ed: Matthew 5:11 applies to your situation.

Well said, Norbert. This may be no more than a spiteful reaction to my
publication of their treatment of me. I gave them adequate opportunity
to comment privately before sending out my original article early in
2000. They are wholly unlikely to comment publicly, so the only avenue
left them is to defame me.

And the bottom line is that it shows how effective my witness is against
them. I wrote from a biblical basis, carefully excluding mere politics.

--
Ed Hurst