[CS-FSLUG] Political Discussion---please humour me.

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Tue Jan 11 09:04:01 CST 2005

>> Economic Left/Right: 4.38
>> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
>> Apparently, like I didn't know it, I'm economically conservative and
>> fairly moderate on the other scale.  Which I don't agree with at all
>> but
>> the wording of the questions makes me answer in ways which might not
>> exactly cover what I truly think.  Oh well...
>
> You're not alone! My "scores" didn't reflect how I feel at all well.

	Well, I wonder, Fred, if maybe it is right for most of us? It seems to
me that many of us are more libertarian than not... I'm a social
conservative, but how much of that social conservatism I want enforced
by the government is an entirely different question, as we were talking
about yesterday.

	My score put me very close to Michael Badnarik, of the Libertarian
Party, which isn't all that unreasonable. Brain's score, above, would
do about the same.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |