TD: Re: [CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 11 00:11:45 CST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 08:50:54AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 January 2005 02:59, David M. wrote:
> > Coping is one thing.
> > Being thrown to the wolves is another.
>
> Especially true when the wolves live inside you.

I'm not understanding this portion of the discussion.  David, are you
maintaining that homosexuals are that way by nature, and, if you are,
are you maintaining that that nature is unchangeable?  If so, what is
the properly Christian response to this, in your opinion?  If not, what
are you saying?

In asking these questions I want it to be clearly understood, I do not
ask them argumentatively or acusatively, but interogatively.  I am not
understanding David's position.

Aaron Lehmann