[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jan 10 13:27:19 CST 2005

Thanks for sending this out! Please take a moment to pray for one of our
patients who I ministered to yesterday, a career Army soldier. He was injured
by a car bomb in Iraq and is being treated for complications which arose
while he was on leave here in Lubbock to visit his mother. For
confidentiality reasons, I will identify him only as T., and his family have
a strong Christian faith. Please thank God for T's sacrifice and pray that T
be restored to full health. In case I haven't mentioned this before, the vast
majority of Iraqi Christians are Orthodox and Eastern Catholics. They (we)
have been persecuted there for fifteen hundred years and the Coalition forces
are liberating them (us). The terrorists are trying hard to drive Christians
out of Iraq. Please don't let the terrorists win. I salute all of the
Coalition soldiers fighting for freedom, including religious freedom, in Iraq
and pray that they shall be victorious.

+Glory be to Christ Jesus!

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."