[CS-FSLUG] Political Discussion---please humour me.

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Mon Jan 10 12:54:10 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 07:32:48AM -0500, David M. wrote:
> On Sunday 09 January 2005 04:38 pm, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> > When you answer the questions, do you look at it from a moral point of
> > view, or from the point of view you would want your government to act
> > on?  Or is there a perceptable difference between the two?
>
> I think my moral point of view tells me whether I want the gov. to act or not.

I see.  As a general rule, I only want the government to be involved
when there is a problem between people.  I don't want the government
involved in man-god relations at all.  This means that I don't want the
government to stop things that I'm sure are a bad idea (I'm thinking of
the question regarding pornography on the test), because I don't think
it is the government's place.

Aaron Lehmann