[CS-FSLUG] Midi Keyboard Support in GNU & BSD

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Mon Jan 10 07:24:06 CST 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 21:00, Stephen J. McCracken wrote:
> Don Parris wrote:
>> I know one of the SUSE guys mentioned that his wife uses one of the
>> GNU/Linux apps to compose musical score sheets for the choir.  But
>> if

> Just curious, what was the software?

My wife uses Lilypond and likes it. Very professional.

There are a half dozen or so which will turn MIDI into annotation with
various degrees of competence, and no end of "trackers" (SoundTracker,
forex) that edit and play MIDI and sample-based formats like .669, MOD
and XM.

Cheers; Leon

--
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. -- 1 Thessalonians 5:21,
KJV