[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That (genetic link)

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Mon Jan 10 07:13:28 CST 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 00:43, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> There's NOT one shred of evidence to show any genetic link.

There's a shred, but that's all. Some small fraction of the male
population, I think around 0.1% (one in a thousand) but it might have
been less than that, have genes which have been identified as being
more common among homosexual men.

This *may* predispose the individuals concerned to homosexual lifestyle
choices, but by no means requires it, and nor does it explain the
at-least-10x more male practitioners of sodomy *without* the gene.

Cheers; Leon

--
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.