[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Mon Jan 10 02:54:09 CST 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 23:27, Frank Bax wrote:
> I find it curious that not a single reply to this message actually
> quoted the Bible.

Hardly necessary on a Christian list, it's not as if we don't all have
at least three different versions to hand, but since you asked:

   "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the
    kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor
    idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of
    themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor
    drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit
    the kingdom of God"

Carefully stepping past what the gay sites, and only the gay sites
(including homosexuality-condoning churches) want you to believe,
"effeminate" unquestionably refers to the feminine side of a male
homosexual relationship, and the "abusers" phrase unquestionably refers
to the masculine side of a male homosexual relationship.

Homosexual activist GD Comstock is quoted as saying of this passage and
a handful of others: "Those passages will be brought up and used
against us again and again until Christians demand their removal from
the biblical canon or, at the very least, formally discredit their
authority to prescribe behavior". From the horse's mouth.

Now, do you require me to quote the other passages and dig out a tonne
of Koine Greek and Hebrew, or are you prepared to accept that the
homosexual sites are shamelessly (how else?) using Scripture as a drunk
uses a lamp-post?

Cheers; Leon

--
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.