TD: Re: [CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jan 9 19:10:02 CST 2005

On Sun January 9 2005 6:52 pm, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> On Sun January 9 2005 3:06 pm, Jukka wrote:
> > On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 10:16:55 -0800, groundhog3000
> >
> > <groundhog3000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > My best friend when I first went into the Navy was a Christian who
> > > had just broken with the gay lifestyle.  He told me how it started and
> > > what his struggles were. I went through the process with him, offering
> > > him healthy male support (sensitive male support as opposed to the
> > > perverted gay male life style).  He's married and has children now.
> >
> > Hooray, Gabe!  I am glad you choosed to help him!
>
> 'NOT unusual.....many of us have, including me.

NOT to diminish what Gabe did at all, by the way!! MOST of us are unprepared
to work with someone who's been living as a homosexual. It "ain't
easy"......you want to help, but you don't want to say the wrong thing or do
the wrong thing. Continual prayer is the ONLY way to be able to help someone
with this affliction.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."