[CS-FSLUG] Batter up!!!

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 9 13:23:49 CST 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:

>On Sun January 9 2005 2:12 am, N. Thompson wrote:
>

>>I got 316.7 twice, 318.7 once and 317.1 once along with a lot of scores
>>under 300.
>>
>>Those of you who play games all day and night will probably manage
>>something like 320; I think the farthest the penguin can possibly go is
>>320.
>>

>On my 7th or 8th try, it went to 322......how come? 'Just a "fluke"?
>
>Fred

I was just guessing based on my observations, the distance the penguin
can travel is limited by where you hit it with the baseball bat, if you
hit it too late or too early then it won't go far therefore somewhere in
between is the best possible place to hit the penguin with the baseball
bat to get the best distance. This indicates that the game is limited
and based on my observations while playing the game I determined that
since no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get near or above 320
therefore the highest possible score would most probably be around there
give or take 10.

--
http://celerate.blogspot.com/