[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

groundhog3000 groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 12:16:55 CST 2005

A few notes from me:

>On Sun January 9 2005 4:53 am, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
>

>>No doubt. �Sin's bad, and it feels good and proper to do. �I'm simply
>>trying to indicate that it might be possible for someone to be born
>>homosexual, like it is possible to be born an addict, and for similar
>>reason: �a consequence of the immorality of one's forebears. �For that
>>matter, if one believes that sexuality and gender orientation is even in
>>part based on nurture, then it wouldn't even have to be a genetic sort
>>of thing in order to be a part of one's heritage.
>>
>There's NOT one shred of evidence to show any genetic link.

Some gay males have been shown to have a larger area of the brain
that controls emotions (i.e. they are more sensitive and emotional).
And some attribute this "greater emotional need" to the desire they
get for a strong, supportive person (i.e. another male).  In other words,
they want to connection that women have with one another (the girly
touchy feely stuff), but that isn't hight acepted in the straight male
world ... so following their feelings ... and you know the rest of that
story.

My best friend when I first went into the Navy was a Christian who
had just broken with the gay lifestyle.  He told me how it started and
what his struggles were. I went through the process with him, offering
him healthy male support (sensitive male support as opposed to the
perverted gay male life style).  He's married and has children now.

>> �If Sally has two
>>mommy's, will she go looking for a girlfreind later?
>>

>Possible, however, it's NOT normal, and therefore IS a choice one makes to be
>abnormal.
>
>Fred

It's not that Sally will go gay, it's that she will be very likely
to become a citizen who votes and speaks out for "normalizing"
the spiritually dead and terminally confused gay lifestyle. And
that will just help destroy society. I mean, if  you can get
to a child when their sense of basic right and wrong (i.e. normal
vs. abnormal) are forming (ages 5-8) then you will have them
for life in one way or another (i.e. the memories will always
effect their judgement).

Just a thought.

Gabe