[CS-FSLUG] MY DAILY CONFESSION

Alvin Smith email at alvinsmith.com
Sat Jan 8 15:18:21 CST 2005

MY DAILY CONFESSION

This is the day which the Lord has made and I WILL gladly rejoice in it for
the goodness of God in my life! I am a believer NOT a doubter. Today I choose
to think, believe and boldly speak God’s Word over my life and walk in God’s
best.

I harness the power of my tongue to release spiritual law and this is my bold
confession of faith…

    *      Jesus Christ is my Lord and through Him I am a brand new creation,
born of God and born into God’s family. In Christ I live care-free,
worry-free and depression free, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I
choose to let the peace of God rule and reign in my heart and mind. The blood
of Jesus is my protection and I am free from all anxiety, doubt, and fear!

    *      I am God's masterpiece, His workmanship, a partaker of God's divine
nature, pure, holy and sanctified. I am held in the palm of His hand,
therefore I shall not be afraid what man can do to me. God is with me, God is
in me, and God is for me. Absolutely no weapon formed against me can prosper,
for the Lord is my shield, my source, and my strength!

    *      I am accepted in the beloved, free from condemnation, delivered
from the evils of this present world. I am born of God, I am an overcomer
through the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. I have put on the
whole armor of God and walk in divine protection. I fight the good fight of
faith and win!

    *      I am rooted and grounded in the love of God, and refuse any strife
or unforgiveness in my life. I am an imitator of Jesus Christ and walk daily
in the royal law of love. I am set free from the law of sin and death, and
the devil is under my feet! I am blessed at all times, and I continually
praise the Lord, because He has filled my mouth with thanksgiving.

    *      I am the righteousness of God in Christ, therefore I am complete in
Him. I have been transformed by renewing my mind in God’s Word, and so I am
able to walk in the acceptable, good and perfect will of God for my life. I
walk in the revelation truth of God’s Word and the truth has set me free.

    *      In Jesus Name I bring every thought into line with God’s Word and I
cast down all vain imaginations, and everything that exalts itself against
the knowledge of Christ. I bring my body into subjection to the Word of God.
I choose to walk in the Spirit and live free from the carnal desires of the
flesh.

    *      I walk with God by faith and not by sight. I operate in the
God-kind of faith and I call those things that are not seen as though they
were. I call into existence things by faith and my faith produces
supernatural results! I am established in the will of God, possessing my
confession and the blessings of God overtake me. Through Christ I am more
than a conqueror.

    *      I am delivered from every power of darkness, translated into the
kingdom of Jesus Christ. Through the blood of Jesus I am forgiven, cleansed,
sanctified and set free! In Christ I am redeemed from every curse and
Abraham’s blessings are mine! I am blessed with success for ALL of my needs
are abundantly met and God’s favor is upon me everywhere I go!

    *      The grace and favor of God is upon my life and I walk in the light
of God’s Word. Daily with my faith, and the blood of Jesus, I overcome the
devil and his works. I refuse to be moved by negative circumstances or what I
see around me. The Holy Spirit is the GREATER ONE and He lives big in me
today!

    *      The Lord is my shepherd: directing, protecting and prospering me.
He leads me and He guides me in the pathway of life. I am led by the Spirit
of God. Because I walk in the wisdom of God, I make the right decisions in
line with God’s perfect will. The angels of God watch over me and I am kept
in divine safety wherever I go!

    *      I cast all my cares upon the Lord, choosing to be strong in the
Lord and in the power of His might. I delight myself in the Lord and He gives
me the desires of my heart. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Jesus
Christ. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

    *      I am God’s property for I am a blood-washed, blood-cleansed, and
blood-sanctified child of the living God. All my sins and failures are
forgiven. I am saved by grace. I am born again and justified through the
blood of Jesus. Daily I choose to observe and obey the Word of God in my
life! I am blessed with all spiritual blessings, speaking the truth in love
and growing up into Jesus Christ in all things.

    *      In Jesus Name I agree with God’s Word that says: I am redeemed from
the curse of the law, for Christ has been made a curse for me. I am healed by
His stripes and healing is mine from the crown of my head to the soles of my
feet. No pain, no sickness, no disease, and no virus can reign over my body.
My body belongs to God and I am well in Jesus Name. The Lord blesses me with
long life and I walk in divine health now!

    *      Christ’s victory at Calvary was for my benefit and in Him I am far
above all principalities and demon spirits! Because of Jesus all demonic
powers, the devil and his works are now under my feet. Because of Jesus I
live the blessed life and the abundant life! Because of Jesus I exercise
dominion and authority over the enemy NOW. Therefore, I am victorious, more
than a conqueror, winning every day, established on earth to rule and to
reign with Jesus Christ. God is with me, I am protected by the blood,
surrounded by angels and filled with the fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit!

    *      I am prosperous, reigning in life through Jesus Christ, receiving
daily the power to get wealth. I am blessed to be a blessing! The Lord
anoints me with supernatural ability to prosper, so I can be a financial
channel to spread the Gospel in these last days. Because I am a giver, I am a
receiver of God’s increase and favor! As I sow abundantly I will continue to
reap super-abundantly. I declare the wealth of the wicked is coming into my
hands in Jesus Name!!

--
peace,
Alvin Smith