[CS-FSLUG] Killing a SMB Mount

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sat Jan 8 12:16:43 CST 2005

> So you don't have the share setup anymore? I missed that fact. What
> Tim Young said than.

	Well, actually I do. It's a remotely located share (NAS backup down in
Texas), and I thought we'd moved it to a new address, but it really
wasn't. My mistake there. I just mounted it without effort on a new
mount point. I still can't get umount the old mount point.

	Any more ideas? Tim is right that I hate to lose the uptime...
although I guess I can live with that should it be impossible to
unmount.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |