[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Sat Jan 8 07:02:23 CST 2005

This is from Stephen Bennett Ministries.  I put myself on his email list.

He was a homosexual for 11 years.  He got saved, got married and has
2 kids and now he is working to reach the homosexuals.
He appeared on O'Reilly and was ambushed and attacked by Bill as
being an evil homosexual basher, and not allowed to say that he
HAD BEEN a practicing homosexual.

Get the REAL story from someone who HAS BEEN THERE and
is actually actively working to convert and help homosexuals.

I will go along with what SB and FocusOnTheFamily says long
before I'll ever consider the <negative description deleted> that
Bible-twisters spew seeking to make sodomy accepted (which is
like trying to make murder or rape accepted).

(II Pet 3:16 As also in all [his] (Paul's) epistles, speaking in them of
these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which
they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the
other scriptures, unto their own destruction.)

wade

                    ---  S  B  M  ---
     S t e p h e n  Be n n e t t  M i n i s t r i e s
A Pro-Family Organization Advocating for the
Traditional Family, the Protection of Children
and Proclaiming the Truth About Homosexuality
SBM - P.O. Box 2095 - Huntington, CT 06484
  Visit us on the web at www.SBMinistries.org
   National Ministry Offices 1-800-832-3623
   MEDIA ALERT - Friday, January 7, 2005

A blessed and happy new year to all! Stephen and Irene Bennett will
appear
on the PAX Television Network tomorrow (Saturday, January 8, 2005) at
10:00
pm EST. Stephen will be debating the issue of "Gay Christianity" -
defending
the biblical, moral pro-family viewpoint.

The program is called "Faith Under Fire" and features Christian author
and
apologist Lee Strobel as the host.

For more information, please check your local cable networks or go to
www.faithunderfire.com