[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jan 7 09:37:25 CST 2005

On Fri January 7 2005 2:28 am, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> > > I was not going to answer this as it is no flamebait and I am no troll,
> > > but then decided to answer. I simply did it because to me and perhaps
> > > the larger percentage of Christians this "problem" is solved by full
> > > inclusion in the life of the church. The first quote I received to this
> > > thread was a very closed minded and unchristian "'Same pro-queer
> > > garbage I've seen before."
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > And, when you twist God's word, it IS the same pro-queer garbage I and
> > many others have seen before............PERIOD!
>
> Was there a purpose to this post, Fred?  You had, after all, already
> said this.

Yes.......obviously some didn't get the point. Like Tim, I tired a long time
ago with the liberal twisting of God's word to attempt to make a group of
individuals who need serious help to be accepted as normal. It has grown
"old," very old.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."