[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 6 18:20:45 CST 2005

On Thu January 6 2005 6:56 pm, Ralph De Witt wrote:
> On Thursday 06 January 2005 12:28 pm, K. Luckenbaugh wrote:
> > I said it before, I'll say it again...     "It is an abomination for a
> > man to lay with a man.  Does not nature itself prove this."
>
> Kelly:
> Homosexual animals occur naturally in nature. IIRC there are several
> homosexual penguins in the New York zoo. The zoo keepers report that they
> keep there nest cleaner than the heterosexual penquins, and have a stronger
> bond between each other. They are more loving and carrying toward each
> other. Is this what you are trying to prove. Homosexual animals have been
> observered in other species also.

Yeah, yeah, yeah........so there's a pair of sexually frustrated penguins. It
makes NOT if there are any animals who are messed up, they can't think nor
have a soul. Just because a slug secretes slime, does that mean you have to?
Hmmmm........ok....I made my point.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."