[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That (some web resources)

K Montgomery keltik at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 17:13:03 CST 2005

Speaking of homosexuality, I thought some people might be interested in
these related links.  Forgive me if most of you have heard of these
already, but I hope they help those who haven't.

* Love Won Out (a ministry of Focus on the Family) -
http://www.lovewonout.org
If you're able to attend a Love Won Out conference in your area, I
highly recommend it.  I went a few years back and found it immensely
informative.

* Exodus Global Alliance - http://www.exodusglobalalliance.org -
Another ministry dedicated to helping people find freedom from
homosexuality.

* NARTH (National Association for Research and Therapy of
Homosexuality) - http://www.narth.org - Not a religious organization,
but the president, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, speaks at the Love Won Out
conferences.

Not every Christian is called to minister directly to gay people;
nevertheless it helps to seek understanding about what they are going
through.  Then we can help homosexuals understand the tremendous
healing and comfort that Jesus offers.

- Kathy