[CS-FSLUG] A little history lesson you may enjoy

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 6 16:43:48 CST 2005

On Thu January 6 2005 10:52 am, Alvin Smith wrote:
> On Thursday 06 January 2005 10:32 am, Frank Bax wrote:
> > At 11:15 PM 1/5/05, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> > >A little history lesson you may enjoy
> >
> > Mostly truth - a few fictional statements.
> >
> > http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/w/washmonument.htm
>
> What saith thee O Fred?

I've read "both sides" of the comments.....I guess I'll stick with what I
posted, KNOWING how any historical Christian view is a candidate for
distortion where possible. An example, is a history book for public school
came out quite awhile ago, and was being considered by a local school system,
until I and some other made a big enough stink about it, the liberal fools
pulled it from the list of texts they wanted to buy. Simply, it DISTORTED the
Constitution like you wouldn't believe, and said that George Washington was a
queer and drunkard. I read it myself.....not hearsay. Naturally, our local
Gannett syndicated newspaper couldn't be bothered to report the truth about
what was in the text, because it's a VERY liberal paper. The local Country FM
radio did a goooood job for us, however. :) :)

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."