[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 6 16:08:04 CST 2005

On Thu January 6 2005 3:28 pm, K. Luckenbaugh wrote:

[snip]

> I said it before, I'll say it again...     "It is an abomination for a
> man to lay with a man.  Does not nature itself prove this."

Yes, that is true, but the REAL reason is that God said it, therefore it's
FACT. Sick people continue to do whatever they can to support their sin, and
that IS EXACTLY what homosexuals are - knowing living in a condemned
lifestyle.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."