[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Laundry

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jan 4 10:50:20 CST 2005

On Tue January 4 2005 2:04 am, Leon Brooks wrote:
> And for ballpoint pen ink, the best I've ever seen is Amway LOC. The "hi
> suds" version also makes a ripper bubble-bath, if you still have
> offspring that young.

Yes......it also works very well. By the way, use lighter fluid to remove pen
ink, or even gum from carpet. I've used it for a long time to remove pen
marking and gun from tape from monitors, CPUs and keyboards before putting
the systems back in service. It WON'T harm plastic yet cleans very well. Use
Windex afterward to remove the oil from the lighter fluid and smell.

Fred

--
"As Internet technology itself vaults into new areas, so too does the
Microsoft monopoly and its tried-and-true bag of tricks."