[CS-FSLUG] The Moral Foundation of Free Software

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:38:15 CST 2005

To me it does matter ... I see the issue as corporate ethics, not just
Microsoft's dealings.

Consider a drug-dealing analogy.  If we're to arrest a cocaine dealer
for selling drugs, should we then instead direct people to someone
selling marajiuna?

I don't mean to say that we should not support open source, but, on
the other hand, I don't think that we should blindly adopt it.  We
live in a sinful world - sin and corruption exists in Microsoft and
without - as well as within the church and without.

David