[CS-FSLUG] Commercial Christian Software for Linux

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 20:53:07 CST 2005

Virtually all of the major modern Bible translations are
copy-restricted (see
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?modType=Bibles for
details), are copy-restricted and thus unavailable through Sword).
>From what I understand, the modules for some of these already exist -
they just haven't been able to secure permission for redistribution.

So, some content you may just not be able to get for Sword-based products...

David