[CS-FSLUG] Three friends from the local congregation...........

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jan 1 20:35:23 CST 2005

Three  friends from the local congregation were asked "When you're in your
casket,  and friends and congregation members are mourning over you,
what would you  like them to say?" Artie said: "I would like them to say I
was a wonderful  husband, a Fine spiritual leader, and a great family
man."Eugene commented:  "I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher
and servant of God who  made a huge difference in peoples lives." Don said:
"I'd like them to say,  'Look, he's moving!"

--
"As Internet technology itself vaults into new areas, so too does the
Microsoft monopoly and its tried-and-true bag of tricks."