[CS-FSLUG] Active dir and LDAP

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Feb 22 07:37:08 CST 2005

I have heard that it has something to do with ServicesForUnix or some
similar program that Microsoft puts out. You can get it from their
website. I've just been soaking in information on the subject in
expectation of need so I don't yet have a real grasp on it.

It may be that SFU is only for authenticating Unix machines to AD and
not on the level you want.

JSR/