[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Ozone Hole

Chris Brault gginorio at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 20:12:29 CST 2005

Dude,

> How does Romans 8 : 20 -22 fit into that reasoning?
>
> I see no reason why the results of human activity
> couldn't largely
> result in an end to life on the planet - not that I
> hope for it to
> happen or anything, or that it could happen outside
> God's plan.

It will be God's activity that will result in the end
of life on earth as we know it. Humans will
participate, as will the anti-christ and satan
himself. That said, we will not pollute ourselves to
death. We are incapable of killing ourselves off. If
that happened, then God's predictions in revelations
would be a lie and God a liar. Now, since we know that
billions of people will be involved in the apocolypse,
and since it's so soon coming, it seems a simple
assumption that we will survive until then.

In other words, no matter what we hear from the media
or the doom and gloom eco-warriors, we are not going
to kill all life on earth. They are unlikely to admit
this, but they live in a world without the God of the
bible. And since God is in control, that makes them
terrible ignorant of the truth. Trust in God and all
will work out according to his plan.