[CS-FSLUG] A credible plan to take down the Internet

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 8 10:49:59 CDT 2005

A credible plan to take down the Internet

"Is there a secret plan afoot to take down the Internet? Well, actually, if
there is, it's not that secret at this point. Ever since a security
researcher at the Black Hat conference demonstrated how to, possibly, cripple
the Internet by attacking Cisco routers, it's starting to look like, as
Robert Vamosi puts it, "the bad guys have a head start." How imminent is this
threat?"

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-6282711-1.html?tag=nl.e501

DON'T think for a min. that a country like China wouldn't do this, and
probably WILL when they're ready to attack Tiawan, the USA, or whoever.

Fred

to you, at this time.