[CS-FSLUG] Meetings (Was Fonts, Memory & GNU/Linux)

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:28:55 CDT 2005

On 4/27/05, 'Mash <re.mash at gmail.com> wrote:
> Morning all,
>
> I joined this list yesterday, and was wondering if anyone
> plans any meets at all?
>
> I am based in London, UK
>
> Just wondering,
>
> Thanks
>
> 'Mash

First, welcome to the list!  As for get togethers, I attempted one
here in the US (Charlotte, NC), but everyone got spooked by the ice
storm.  Even the locals didn't come out.  I'll shoot for another one,
but I hate to reserve space in a restaurant again unless I know people
will show up.  I certainly encourage Christians to get together on a
local level to discuss advocacy and support issues.  I just haven't
heard of any other efforts.

Since you're in London, just face SW, and shout "hello" down towards
Cornwall for me. :)

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist