[CS-FSLUG] Linux classes and website

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Sep 28 07:37:18 CDT 2004

I think I'd enjoy taking your materials and modifying them to work with
Gentoo or pointing to links to pre-written docs. I might even learn
something along the way. :-)

BTW, I've found Mambo to be a rather impressive CMS lately. A wiki solution
might be more appropriate though from what I understand of the purpose you
present. PHPWiki is pretty popular these days.

I personally shudder at the thought of a full FC2 distro just to run DHCP
and DNS or Samba, Apache and Sendmail.

If you need LTSP info, I already co-wrote a doc at the Gentoo site that
might get you started.

JSR/