[CS-FSLUG] Church Web Page

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Oct 30 22:51:48 CDT 2004

I have been working on the web page for Our Saviour's Lutheran Church LCMC of Burien WA. I just recently added a "Verse of the Day" and a "Proverb of the Day" via http://www.christiansunite.com (I think I got that right). I am posting the "editor" URL so that all who recieve this can view and perhaps send me recommendations on how to make it better without making things too complicated. The "editor" URL is:

http://kf6snj.tripod.com/OSLC/church.html

Also, I am contemplating creating a new webpage account and transfering everything over to it. Can anyone recommend a good christian web page host that is also free?

Pax,

Christopher Rose