[CS-FSLUG] Comment on Azureus...

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Oct 30 13:31:40 CDT 2004

Like I said, it give every APPEARANCE of being legitimate. I did not say that it was. However, I do find it rather interesting that that the URL was .org as such things do cost money to maintain. Also, when I clicked on the contact link, I did not get a download box, but I did get contact information. It is posted as (I added the "http://" for the sake of activating the URL as a link, which is how lycos works for me, need full URL):

Domain-owner:
DAY Networks Marketing GmbH
Millennium Tower
Handelskai 94-96
A-1200 Vienna, Austria

Telephone: +43 (1) 240 27 - 272
Telefax: +43 (1) 240 27 - 273
Web: http://www.day.biz
Email: support at day.biz

Sales tax-ID: ATU 57657912
Commercial register number: FN 242524d

Managing director: Ing. Harald Adlassnig, EUR ING

Perhaps contacting them might help to determine if this site is legitimate or not. That is my suggestion, but then again, I may be wrong. I am not suggesting that the site is legitimate, but I do think that it would be a good idea to investigate, especially if you are concerned that it may be a scam.

Pax,

Christopher