[CS-FSLUG] Microsoft's Ballmer bombards Linux OS

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 28 23:12:15 CDT 2004

Fred Miller wrote:

>http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=19310

It doesn't take a prophet to know what he said:
 - MS ( > $200 to buy, almost no free software) costs 60% less to
operate then Linux ($0 to buy, 99% free and Free software)
 - Linux is evil, run by thieves who have no respect for IP
 - Microsoft owns you, see the fine print in that EULA you agreed to a
couple of years ago before converting to that evil Linux cult of yours
 - Now that Microsoft owns you you should buy an overpriced copy of MS
office, MS visual studio and spend the rest of your money subscribing to
beta test software for us (thats right, *you* pay *us* for helping us
track down bugs and improve our products)
 - You should preorder the latest upcoming version of all the Microsoft
products every month, the more copies of each you get the happier you
will be.
 - If you are not using Microsoft products, your life has no meaning.

Did I miss anything?

See, there really is no point in reading what Ballmer has to say, the
guy's so full of hot air I'm surprised he hasn't floated out into space
by now.

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/