[CS-FSLUG] Help Clean the Screens

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Oct 28 19:13:19 CDT 2004

You Can Transform the Culture
By Becoming a Partner in the Annual Faith and Values Awards Gala and Report to
Hollywood

We have begun planning for the 13th Annual Faith & Values Awards Gala and
Report to the Entertainment Industry, including the prestigious John
Templeton Foundation Epiphany Prizes for Movies and TV.  It will be held
February 24, 2005 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.

More than 250 top decision-makers in the entertainment industry and their
guests will meet to recognize the best, most wholesome movies and television
programs, from a Christian perspective.

Through our worldwide broadcast of the Gala on television, the event also will
reach millions of entertainment consumers around the globe!

Your financial support is an important part of this significant outreach.
Please make a secure online gift now!
https://www.donation-net.net/MovieGuide/donate.cfm?dn=1041&commid=1748360&id=127515

By bringing together the top decision-makers to receive their prizes and
awards, this annual event provides an effective forum for my Annual Report to
the Entertainment Industry.  The Annual Report presents the economic benefits
of adhering to worthwhile moral principles and Christian values in the
movies, videos and TV programs they produce.

This encourages them to make more moral and Christian movies and demonstrates
to them that spiritually redemptive movies increase business at the box
office.

Best of all, however, this annual event helps these opinion leaders to know
God and understand God better.

These Entertainment Leaders Appreciate Your Concerns
Over the years, we have received significant televised testimonials supporting
the Christian Film & Television CommissionTM ministry, MOVIEGUIDE(R), and the
Annual Faith & Values Awards Gala and Report to the Entertainment Industry.

Those testimonials have included positive comments from top executives in the
seven major movie and television studios in Hollywood.  These executives
control 95 percent of the movies produced in the whole world, as well as a
significant portion of the network and cable television programs.

Imagine being able to leverage your donation a thousand fold to be able to
reach millions and millions of people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Since the inception of the Christian Film & Television CommissionTM and
MOVIEGUIDE(R), for example, the number of theatrical movies aimed at families
has increased from 6% in 1985 to more than 40% in 2003.

Furthermore, the number of movies with explicit Christian and redemptive
content has increased from less than five in 1985 to 116 in 2003.  Better
yet, in 2004 so far, one of the top three movies at the box office was Mel
Gibson's THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST!

The Annual Faith & Values Awards Gala and Report to the Entertainment Industry
has also inspired many media decision-makers to change their values and
improve the products they produce.

Ultimately, of course, we can measure our success by whether we accomplished
our goal of witnessing to Hollywood, and the world, about the power of the
Gospel of Jesus Christ and the wonder of His Grace, Mercy and Love.

Please make a secure online donation to support our 13th Annual Faith & Values
Awards Gala and Report to the Entertainment Industry now!
https://www.donation-net.net/MovieGuide/donate.cfm?dn=1041&commid=1748360&id=127515

I never forget that your partnership makes all of this possible.

God bless you!

Yours in Christ,

Dr. Ted Baehr

P.S. Please take a moment now to show your support with a secure online
donation.
https://www.donation-net.net/MovieGuide/donate.cfm?dn=1041&commid=1748360&id=127515
Your support is crucial to the success of this event.

Christian Film Television CommissionTM
2510-G Las Posas Road #502
Camarillo, CA 93010
Phone: 805-383-2000
Fax: 805-383-4089
www.movieguide.org

The Christian Film Television CommissionTM/Good News Communications, Inc has a
501 (c) 3 tax-exempt status. Donations are tax deductible.

The Christian Television Film CommissionTM publishes MOVIEGUIDE(R).
MOVIEGUIDE(R) is dedicated to providing you with the best possible
information for assessing the quality of movies and television programming
for you and your family.

How do I discontinue my membership/subscription to this e-mail list? Do not
respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership
automatically please, follow the link below. You joined this list as Fred
Miller at the following e-mail address: fmiller at lightlink.com. You must use
the correct e-mail address to discontinue your membership.

If you experience any technical problems and/or do not receive confirmation
that your request has been completed online, please postal mail, phone or fax
your request using the contact information listed above. Your request will be
processed within 10 days of the receipt of your request.

HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Use the link below to make a secure online credit card donation:
https://www.donation-net.net/MovieGuide/donate.cfm?dn=1041&commid=1748360&id=127515

HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Use the link below to forward this e-mail message to your friends:
http://tool.donation-net.net/MovieGuide/friend.cfm?dn=1041&commid=1748360&id=127515

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the